Regardless of which treatment or procedure you need, our dental team is dedicated to providing you with high-quality, comfortable and reliable care. Our experienced dentists provides in Rowlett and surrounding areas with a wide range of oral health services, including restorative dentistry. What restorative dentistry and how could you benefit from the services we provide at Bayside Dental? Read on to find out!
Restorative Dentistry Services
We offer a wide range of services to protect and restore your mouth and teeth, including the following:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are an excellent option if you have missing or severely damaged teeth that need to be removed. They provide Bayside Dental Rowlett has one of DFW’s premier Dental Implant Specialist who is an honored fellow of the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays – If your tooth is severely damaged, and a filling will not help, then an inlay or onlay may benefit your smile. They help to cover several points in your tooth and give you a natural-looking restoration and leave you feeling confident.
- Crowns and Bridges – Dental crowns provide coverage to teeth that have been damaged or have decay, but do not require extraction. Dental bridges are a good alternative for implants to replace one more missing teeth. Bridges attach two crowns to a false tooth on both sides of the missing space. They are a comfortable option for restoring your teeth.
- Fillings – Composite fillings can be used to restore a cavity in your tooth. Like most of our treatments, they are a natural looking option in protecting your tooth.
- Partials and Dentures – These are a removable, option for missing teeth. They can be reinforced with implants for a permanent solution.
- Root Canal Therapy – We perform root canal procedures right here in our clinic, saving you the inconvenience of going elsewhere for the procedure. Our dentists have performed thousands of this procedure.