Our dental team at Bayside Dental in Rowlett, TX are dedicated in providing our patients with advanced and comprehensive dental care. We are able to do this through the many services we provide at our clinic. Continue reading on to learn more about the variety of general dentistry services we are eager to offer.
- Comprehensive Exams. We provide in depth exams through the help of x-rays and blood tests when necessary. Working with your physician provides you with a thorough examination.
- Oral Cancer Screenings. Velscope technology allows us to screen beyond what the naked eye can see. It can even detect cancerous cells with the help of LED technology. This quick procedure will effectively screen your mouth for oral cancer.
- Digital Impressions. Digital impressions allow both your dentist and you to see what is below the surface. They help to diagnose and treat different oral health issues.
- Dental Hygiene. Dental hygiene is the best way to protect and take care of your beautiful teeth. During your dental cleaning appointment, our staff will use Cavitron to better get rid of plaque and tartar from your mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment. Gum disease has been linked to a wide range of other health issues, which is why we are focused on preventing and eliminating it from your mouth. We use an antibiotic gel, scaling and root planing, and Perio Protect to treat gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatments. Fluoride treatments benefit everyone and any age and help to protect teeth from decay.
- Mouthguards. Mouthguards are often used to prevent damage to your teeth and better protect your overall mouth.
- Anesthesia. Our team uses different forms of sedation to eliminate anxiety, pain, and discomfort.
- Emergency Care. Our clinic is proud to offer emergency care for your mouth. Call us for more information on the services we offer.