Bayside Dental in Rowlett, TX offers a wide range of services to help you achieve a beautiful smile you will want to show off. We love to see our patients’ reactions to their new improved smile achieved by our expertise in cosmetic dentistry. What is cosmetic dentistry and what cosmetic dentistry services do we provide so you can have your best smile ever? Read on to learn more!
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have chipped, discolored, or misshapen teeth, then porcelain veneers can help you! Porcelain is a strong and beautiful material that can be made to look like natural tooth enamel. Dental veneers provide a thin layer of coverage to your teeth to improve their appearance.
- Porcelain Crowns – There are many times when we see mismatched or damaged teeth, old crowns that are chipped or have metal showing, and/or spacing and size issues. Porcelain crowns can address all of these aesthetic issues and at them same time can improve your your bite and chewing.
- Full-Mouth Restoration – A full-mouth restoration means that we address every issue in your mouth. This means it can be done in a huge variety of ways, including veneers, crowns, implants, fillings, and more.
- Crown Lengthening – Teeth may appear short due to a number of reasons, including too much gum tissue. We can address this safely by exposing more of the tooth by cutting back some of the gum. We use a laser to minimize irritation and bleeding.
- Smile Whitening – We provide in-office whitening or custom trays you can use in the comfort of your home. We use KoR and Opalescence for whitening purposes. They help to provide lasting results and remove tough stains.
- Dental Bonding. Bonding helps to repair gaps, chips, and small cavities and can cover over stains. This procedure can take place in just one office visit.
Contact our clinic in Rowlett, TX for more information on the cosmetic services we provide. Don’t wait to give yourself a smile you have always dreamed of!